Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A supernatural Thriller, with an unexpected hero.


What can you buy with $2.99? A bag of chips? Almost a gallon of gas? Why not dig into a supernatural mystery that will have you guessing all the way to the end? Click the Image above, to go to Amazon.

"The characters were so vivid"

"Fast paced, interesting ideas, and a drive-a-train-off-a-cliff ending."

"I L O V E this book and the thing that I didn't so much care for was that it ENDED!!!!! For a day and a half I COULD NOT put it down... I really tried to make it last so I could read it nights, at work - but NOOOOOOOOO, it wouldn't leave me alone. It kept calling me back... and I promised that I would only read two chapters and then get some housework done... uh ah - I stayed in that book and finished it . . and now I... N E E D MORRRRRRRRRRREEEEE !!!!!"  ~ Debbe Murray

"@JohnHileman man...your book - the message - RAAAAWK'd!! i'm just sayin!!! i read it in 2 - count them TWO sittings!!"  ~ Marie Wikle

"Hileman has the gift of creating intricate, tightly woven subplots for a cast of characters who come to life with each paragraph ... Messages can hold its own against the work of David Baldacci, John Grisham and other skilled storytellers." ~Janice Daku

"This book has many great twists and turns. It is a very well written suspense. For once, I did NOT have it totally figured out until the author wanted me to. To me, that's the great suspense ... There are strong Christian themes in the book, but they don't overpower the story line. I think if I were in David's shoes, I might ask many of the same questions. "  ~Karen Baney

 "With a deft hand at creating believable characters and plausible situations, the author delivers an entertaining read that defies a casual approach. Once you get hooked into the story, you just have to find out how it ends." ~Beth Agnew

"You're killing me John! I'm 20 chapters into Messages and I REALLY should get some sleep. But I don't want to quit reading!"~Teisha Priest

"Just finished reading this book. Well written. Pulled me right into the story and left just enough detail out for imagination to draw and then paint the colors! I enjoyed it... First book in a while I have stopped everything else to find out what happens next!" ~Matt Merrill

"There are books that you begin to read and pick them up occasionally when you have ample time to read. Then there are books that you begin to read and you pick them up when you have just a couple of minutes to read because you can't wait to find out what happens next. That is how I would describe this book. I downloaded it two nights ago and haven't watched tv so that I could enjoy this book." ~Lisa Norsworthy

"Messages is a must read!" ~Frank Baily

"I am up to chapter 15 and didn't want to go to bed, can't wait to read more tonight" ~Lisa Berube

"I started reading this last night and I couldn't put it down. So far I am loving it and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a book to read. And it is only $2.99 for the Kindle version! That's cheaper than a gallon of gas and this book has taken me to more places than a gallon of gas could." ~Sara Thomas


[Click the image above to visit Amazon and get your advance Kindle edition]





No comments:

Post a Comment